the secret tips , health and beauty indonesian woman

Monday, March 14, 2011

enough just here

Have you ever felt the pain my heart you leave Pls.
you ever thought of myself a little just after you go
exist and never will from Could not have Happened
every inch of my breath just to remember your first.
but what do you reply to me.
torehkan you wound so deep.
Until now no one is Able to treat it.
you go without feel guilty.
oh how Could. so have the heart.
Go now, go away you from my presence.
I was not going to Expect you back.
Quite up here alone.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

1 Comment

  1. Thanks for another fantastic
    article. The place else may anybody get that type of info
    in such a perfect method of writing? I have a presentation subsequent
    week, and I am at the look for such information.


    rs gold for sale
    Billig Diablo 3 Gold
    Cheap BNS Gold

    ReplyDelete

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© 2011 Beauty Tips Indonesian Woman
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top